Ever thought you’d compare yourself to an ant. I didn’t either, until now!Â I’ll never look at an ant the same way again.
The Ant Philosophy
Ants Never Quit
- If they’re headed somewhere and you try to stop them, they’ll look for another way.
- They’ll climb over, they’ll climb under, they’ll climb around.
- They keep looking for another way.
Lesson:Â To never quit looking for a way to get where you’reÂ supposed to go.
Ants Think Winter All Summer
- You can’t be so naive as to think summer will last forever.
- So ants are gathering their winter food in the middle of summer.
- You’ve got to think rocks as you enjoy the sand and sun.
Lesson: It is important to be realistic. Think ahead.
Ants Think Summer All Winter
- During the winter, ants remind themselves, “This won’t last long; we’ll soon be out of here.”
- At the first warm day, the ants are out.
- If it turns cold again, they’ll dive back down, but then they come out the first warm day.
Lesson: Stay positive at all times.
All That You Possibly Can
- Question: How much will an ant gather during the summer in preparation for winter?
- Answer: All that he possibly can!
Lesson: Do all you can….and more!
4 Part Philosophy:
- Never Give Up
- Look Ahead
- Stay Positive
- Do All You Can
What part of the ant hill wisdom hit home for you?Â Tenacity? Optimism? Teamwork? Don’t you just love oxymorons?
Tiny ant yet gigantic strengths.Â Positivity lessons learned from tiny little creatures.