Last Updated: 8/28/18
Here atÂ coachingpositivity.com, founded by Dr. Judy Krings, we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information with your consent to engage with you.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ‘session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
- We useÂ GoogleÂ Analytics to track visitors on this site.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously andÂ “Data sharing” is disabled.
- We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
- When you submit a query through ourÂ contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both — your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- We host our website throughÂ HostGator.
- When you leave a comment on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymised string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to theÂ GravatarÂ service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Some comments may be reviewed for spam by an automated system.
CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (videos and images) fromÂ YouTubeÂ orÂ Amazon.
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- When youÂ subscribeÂ to our mailing list we collect your first name and your email address so that we can communicate with you.
- Your personal data will not only be stored in our website’s database but inÂ MailChimp, the trusted service we use to send our email messages.
- You canÂ unsubscribeÂ at any time by clicking a link at the end of mailing list messages from us. Otherwise, we may retain your information in MailChimp indefinitely.
- We do not share or sell your data with third parties.
- We do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process, such asÂ Akismet Anti-SpamÂ orÂ JetpackÂ by WordPress.com.
- We only use WordPress plugins that are hosted byÂ WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request through ourÂ contact form.